Foster Care Recruitment Coordinator | Bristol
Swiis Foster Care is seeking an experienced and dedicated recruitment professional with the ability to optimise the number of newly approved foster carers as part of the national recruitment team based in Bristol. The post is permanent, full time (37.5 hours) and there is an attractive annual salary of up to £24,000 with an opportunity to further earn uncapped commission based on the regeneration of previous logged enquiries. Standard working hours are 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday however you will be required to be flexible and work outside of the core hours where required to achieve targets. This is a hybrid role with 3 days working in the Bristol office and 2 days working from home.
Duties will involve:
· Manage and develop all outbound recruitment activity using the companies CRM to regenerate previous enquiries
· Manage nurturing programmes to inform previous enquirers of the benefits of fostering
· Coordinate telephone follow-up to enquirers
· Promote and deliver online information, marketing and recruitment campaigns to individuals and groups for the purpose of regeneration and to progress onto the application process
• Competitive annual salary of up to £24,000 pa plus uncapped commission
• 25 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays
• Excellent Private Health Care
• Superb city centre location in a modern office environment (all employees are currently working from home until it is deemed appropriate to return)
• Company Pension Scheme
Swiis Foster Care is a national leading Independent Fostering Agency, with consistently excellent Ofsted inspections based on the high-quality service provided to our foster carers and children and young people in our care. Swiis Foster Care is one of the only remaining family-owned independent fostering providers of scale in the UK.
Swiis Foster Care is a continuously expanding company and offers significant development opportunity for the right candidate. This role will be based in Bristol working alongside the Recruitment team. The role will most likely be remote to begin with whilst elements of COVID-19 restrictions are in place.
If you believe that you have the appropriate experience and ambition to work for one of the finest Independent Foster Care Agencies in the UK, and have the desire to really improve outcomes for children looked after then please submit an up-to-date CV detailing a full employment history.
Swiis is an equal opportunities employer.