Administration Assistant | Foster Care | Edgbaston
Swiis requires a Foster Care administrator for our Birmingham Region service based in Edgbaston. This is a full time position, with a salary of up to £22,000 and an attractive benefits package.
The ideal candidate will have previous administrative experience, ideally within Children and Families Service and possess an excellent telephone manner and have the capability to use initiative and work under pressure covering day-to-day tasks efficiently to enable the smooth running of the office.
- Experience working within a busy office environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work as an integral part of the team
- Excellent IT and Word Processing skills
The role is full time, permanent, with office hours covering 09:00 - 17:00; however, flexibility with working hours will on occasion be required.
- Good understanding of UK practice and legislation pertaining to children and foster care.
- Valid driving license (flexibility for occasional working from our Lancashire office)
- Up to £22,000 per annum depending on experience
- 23 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Excellent Private Health Care and Pension Scheme options available after qualifying period
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
Swiis Foster Care is a national leading Independent Fostering Agency with consistently Outstanding Ofsted inspections due in part to the high-quality service provided to our foster carers and children and young people in our care. Swiis Foster Care is a family-owned independent fostering provider which has been operating for over twenty years.
Swiis Foster Care is a continuously expanding company and offers significant development opportunity for the right candidate.
If you believe that you have the appropriate experience and ambition to work for one of the finest Independent Foster Care Agencies in the UK and have the desire to really improve outcomes for children and young people looked after, then please submit an up-to-date CV detailing a full employment history.
Swiis is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to ensuring that our staff have excellent working conditions and genuine career opportunities. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake the appropriate checks which will include an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Check.