Swiis is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Executive with the appropriate work ethic and experience to join our national Marketing Team to lead on digital marketing strategies across our portfolio of services which includes two national independent fostering agencies and healthcare provider of temporary workers to the NHS. The position is home based however attendance on occasion to our Bristol head office will be required.
You will report into the Commercial Director and be responsible for developing and delivering digital marketing activities that will drive quality inbound enquiries/leads from prospective foster carers and temporary healthcare workers across the UK.
You will be involved in coordinating and delivering key messaging through Swiis’ digital channels that will drive quality inbound enquiries/leads from prospective foster carers and temporary healthcare workers across the UK to Swiis’ websites.
You will drive the performance of the digital transformation of the company to make a positive impact on the company’s growth.
You will plan and deliver lead/enquiry generating activities that supports commercial targets (including but not limited to PPC and SEO) and measure and report on digital marketing performance to inform and shape future strategy.
You will plan, design the development of our social media strategy (organic and paid) and oversee its execution.
- Must have 2 years previous experience in a similar role
- Educated to degree level
- Digital marketing coordination experience
- Excellent communication, copywriting, editing, and presentation skills
- Visual design skills
- An understanding of core marketing principles
- 2+ years’ experience in a relevant marketing role
- Experience using social media platforms to promote lead generation
Swiis is both a national leading Independent Fostering Agency with consistently Outstanding Ofsted inspections and a high-quality provider of temporary workers to the NHS. Swiis is a family-owned provider which has been operating for over twenty years.
Swiis is a continuously expanding company and offers significant development opportunity for the right candidate.
If you believe that you have the appropriate experience and ambition to work for one of the finest Independent Foster Care Agencies and Healthcare providers in the UK, then please submit an up-to-date CV detailing a full employment history.
Swiis is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to ensuring that our staff have excellent working conditions and genuine career opportunities. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
- Competitive annual salary of up to £37,000 per annum
- Up to 33 days annual leave per annum inclusive of bank holidays
- Excellent BUPA Private Health Care available*
- Company Pension Scheme with options to increase contributions
- Life Assurance benefit of up to 3 times your annual salary paid to your beneficiaries