Swiis Foster Care is seeking an experienced and dedicated Placements Officer to join the central fostering placements team in Bristol. The Placements Officer must be able to demonstrate excellent IT skills, organisational skills and be a great communicator. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working within a fostering or similar service. The Placements Team are responsible for the coordination and matching and placement of appropriate foster homes for children and young people coming into foster care.
The post is permanent, full time (37.5 hours) and there is an attractive annual salary of up to £30,000 per annum plus private healthcare and company contributory pension. Standard working hours are 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday. Hybrid working is offered after the completion of an office based induction. The placement team operate a 3 day office based, 2 day home based working pattern.
• Competitive annual salary of up to £30,000 pa
• Up to 33 days annual leave per annum inclusive of bank holidays
• Excellent BUPA Private Health Care
• Superb city centre location in a modern office environment (just off Queens Square)
• Company Pension Scheme with options to increase contributions
• Access to our Employee Assistance Program, a 24 hour independent, free and confidential advice and support service
• Life Assurance benefit of up to 3 times your annual salary paid to your beneficiaries
• Hybrid working available
Swiis Foster Care is a national leading Independent Fostering Agency, with consistently excellent Ofsted inspections based on the high-quality service provided to our foster carers and children and young people in our care. Swiis Foster Care is one of the only remaining family-owned independent fostering providers of scale in the UK.
Swiis Foster Care is a continuously expanding company and offers significant development opportunity for the right candidate.
If you believe that you have the appropriate experience and ambition to work for one of the finest Independent Foster Care Agencies in the UK and have the desire to really improve outcomes for children looked after then please submit an up-to-date CV detailing a full employment history.
Swiis is an equal opportunities employer. Swiis is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and young people at risk. The successful applicant will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check.