Swiis Foster Care are currently recruiting for the role of a Foster Care Placements Officer to join the central fostering placements team based in a well-appointed harbour side office in Bristol. This is an exciting and pivotal role working as part of a small team in helping to place children and young people into excellent foster homes.
The applicant must have excellent IT and organisational skills, be an outstanding communicator, enjoy working as part of a team and above all else wish to help make a difference to the lives of children and young people coming into care.
Whilst the ideal candidate will not necessarily require previous experience working within a similar role, this would be advantageous. The successful candidate must also be able to demonstrate excellent relatable skills and a professional manner. A comprehensive training programme will be provided for the successful candidate.
The post is permanent, full time (37.5 hours) and there is an attractive annual salary of up to £30,000 per annum plus private healthcare and company contributory pension. Standard working hours are 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Hybrid working is offered following a comprehensive on the job (office based) training programme.
At the present time, the placement team operate a 3-day office/ 2- day home based working pattern.
- Competitive annual salary of up to £30,000 pa
- Up to 33 days annual leave per annum inclusive of bank holidays
- Excellent BUPA Private Health Care
- Superb city centre location in a modern office environment (just off Queens Square/harbour side)
- Company Pension Scheme with options to increase contributions
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program, a 24 hour independent, free and confidential advice and support service
- Life Assurance benefit of up to 3 times your annual salary paid to your beneficiaries
- Hybrid working available