Swiis Foster Care have a number of exciting opportunities available to work within our Foster Care service as a Freelance Trainer.
We are seeking experienced Independent Trainers, ideally with a Social Work or Children Services background to provide high-quality training to prospective and approved Foster Carers.
We are further seeking additional support for our Behaviour Management Team, providing 1-1 support, advice and guidance to our Foster Carers who have children in placement with challenging behaviours, therefore experience in the management of such would be advantageous.
Swiis Foster Care Training courses are designed In-House and CPD verified, all Trainers are expected to utilise these training programmes. Full training and guidance will be provided in terms of delivery of all training course content.
The successful candidate/s will need to be flexible and available on an ongoing ad hoc basis with at least 2 days availability each week. Our training is delivered via a mix of webinar and classroom training, therefore experience with webinar delivery (or a willingness to learn) and the ability to travel on occasion would be required.
Details and benefits:
- Competitive daily training rate of £200 plus £35 per hour for administrative tasks/1-1 Behaviour Management Team support/course updates
- Flexible hours
- 6-month training scheduled designed in line with your availability and provided in advance
- Mileage expenses covered for classroom training
- Full training provided on in-house training package
- Dedicated Administration Team to ensure the smooth running of scheduling and support of the training sessions
- Previous training delivery experience
- Relevant training qualification (preferred)
- Knowledge of childcare and fostering legislation
- Willingness to work on a flexible and ongoing basis
- Ability to work in the UK without visa restrictions
Swiis Foster Care is a national leading Independent Fostering Agency with consistently Outstanding Ofsted inspections due in part to the high-quality service provided to our foster carers and children and young people in our care. Swiis Foster Care is a family-owned independent fostering provider which has been operating for over twenty years.
Swiis Foster Care is a continuously expanding company and offers significant development opportunity for the right candidate.
If you believe that you have the appropriate experience and ambition to work for one of the finest Independent Foster Care Agencies in the UK and have the desire to really improve outcomes for children and young people looked after, then please submit an up-to-date CV detailing a full employment history.
Swiis is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to ensuring that our staff have excellent working conditions and genuine career opportunities. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake the appropriate checks which will include an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Check.