Swiis Healthcare are currently recruiting exceptional Booking/Resource Administrators to work as an integral part of our Centralised Bookings Team, working from our service based in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire.
The role is full time, permanent, Monday to Friday with office based shift hours of 0700-1500 / 1000-1800 and 1200-2000 ( rotated ) and covering one weekend in five (from home once trained )
- Responding to emergencies by telephone.
- Recruitment and resourcing of new candidates ( assessing/screening and interviewing )
- Shift scheduling and bookings management.
- Ensuring compliance of temporary workers.
- General administration.
- Representing Swiis professionally to clients and temporary workers at all times.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of dealing with the end to end recruitment lifecycle around candidate attraction, vacancy management through to successfully placing candidates with our NHS clients. Also responsible for making and dealing with temporary staff booking requests and must possess an excellent telephone manner as well as have the capability to use initiative and work under pressure.
- You must have experience of working in an administrative role within a busy office environment.
- Experience of staffing coordination/booking management is particularly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent IT and word processing skills.
- Some knowledge of the health and social care sector.
- £22,000 with an increase to £24,000 on successful completion of probation
- 25 days’ annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Excellent Private Health Care options available after qualifying period
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers