Swiis Healthcare is currently recruiting exceptional Compliance Administrators to work as an integral part of our Centralised Team, working from our service based in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire.
- £24,000 per year
- 25 days’ annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Monday – Friday (9am – 5pm) office-based working
- Excellent Private Health Care options available after qualifying period
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
As part of the Swiis Healthcare Compliance Team, the Compliance Administrator will be undertaking the management and preparation of compliance for the ‘sign-off ready to work’ of all new temporary workers to framework audit criteria. You will work to ensure that all new temporary workers are compliant to work in terms of all compliance checks.
About Swiis Healthcare
Swiis Healthcare is a provider of quality services throughout the health care sectors, supplying a range of high-quality flexible staffing solutions to such organisations as the NHS, private hospitals, the not-for-profit sector and mental health services. We have celebrated over 30 years of supporting both NHS and Private hospitals, making us one of the largest healthcare recruitment organisations in the UK.
Swiis is an equal opportunities employer.
- Ensure an effective and efficient deployment of services and resources to safeguard and promote the welfare of the vulnerable people our client’s support, by ensuring that all new temporary workers are fully compliant to undertake assignments with Swiis, always adhering to the mandatory requirements of the client and framework/contract.
- Ensure that all levels of compliance are met and adhere to stringent processes to ensure consistent results.
- Requesting and receiving all new temporary worker employment references and employment history paying attention to the requirements of the client contract.
- Ensuring all new temporary workers have a Disclosure and Barring Service Check within specific timeframes as determined by the client contract and or Swiis internal procedures.
- Ensuring all new temporary workers' Right to Work in the UK status is valid and up to date with any legislative changes within the RTW sector.
- Create and update all new temporary worker client new worker checklists and upload onto relevant systems/portals.
- Receive telephone enquiries and issues from temporary workers and respond to same in a timely and professional manner.
- Input and maintain up to date temporary worker records on PULSE and any other manual system.
- Achieve business and performance key indicators in line with service development plans.
- Keep up to date and ensure that all legislation, guidelines, standards, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure records are maintained and kept confidentially.
- Work in partnership with the Lead Renewals Coordinator, Administration Manager and Operations Manager, undertaking and implementing new or updated processes where deemed necessary to enhance the output of the service
- Carry out all duties as detailed above and other duties as may be appropriate to achieve the objectives of the company commensurate with the post holder’s grade, ability and aptitude to the highest standard in a professional manner, remaining flexible to changing demands and meeting tight deadlines
- Have excellent administrative skills
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- The ability to work independently
- Previous experience of working with computers ( Outlook, excel, Google )
- Flexible in adapting to different requirements as necessary
- An inspiring individual who can relate to people at all levels, internally and externally and of all ages and backgrounds
- Should be focused, results-driven, enthusiastic and a team player who is also able to work on their own initiative
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment, manage competing priorities and deliver results within changing circumstances and priorities
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay