Swiis Foster Scotland are looking to recruit a Team Administrator to join its service in Dunfermline. The main requirement of the role will be to provide a high-quality, comprehensive and confidential administrative support to the foster care team.
This is a full-time, permanent position contracted to 28 hours per week with a salary offered between £18,500 - £22,000 pro-rata.
- Welcome visitors and answer incoming telephone enquiries professionally, politely and sensitively.
- Undertake day-to-day administration and reception duties.
- Participate in the Reception duty rota for the regional office.
- Take minutes at meetings, type letters and prepare reports.
- Maintain and update database systems/spreadsheets and ensure that information is available to relevant staff.
- Ensure all necessary consent forms, medical forms, PVG/Disclosures and Foster Carer Financial Agreements are sent out.
- Manage and maintain Petty Cash.
- Ensure there is an adequate supply of office materials/consumables and order as appropriate.
- To prepare materials and assist with preparation for training events and maintain meeting rooms.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in relation to all tasks required in the delivery of the fostering service and ensure all services are provided in an anti-discriminatory way.
- Ensure that all Data Protection legislation and Swiis policies are adhered to.
- To cover any additional administrative tasks during staff absences.
- High standard of computer literacy and written communication.
- Experience and confidence in using Microsoft Office.
- Working as part of a busy administrative team.
- Handling sensitive information and knowledge of safeguarding.
At Swiis, we believe that good and great are two entirely different things. So we aim for the latter in everything we do. That’s why Swiis Foster Care is a national leading Independent Fostering Agency, regularly rated Very Good or Good by the Care inspectorate for the high quality service provided to our foster carers and children and young people in our care.
Swiis Foster Care Scotland is a continuously expanding company and offers significant development opportunity for the right candidate.
Swiis is an equal opportunities employer.
Please apply with your CV detailing relevant experience and an accompanying cover letter.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £18,500.00-£22,000.00 per year