Swiis Foster Scotland are looking to recruit a Team Administrator to join its service in Dunfermline. The main requirement of the role will be to provide a high quality, comprehensive and confidential administrative support to the foster care team.
This is a full time, permanent position contracted to 37.5 hours per week with a salary offered between £17,500 - £19,000.
- Welcome visitors and answer incoming telephone enquiries professionally, politely and sensitively.
- Undertake day-to-day administration and reception duties.
- Participate in the Reception duty rota for the regional office.
- Take minutes at meetings, type letters and prepare reports.
- Maintain and update database systems/spreadsheets and ensure that information is available to relevant staff.
- Ensure all necessary consent forms, medical forms, PVG/Disclosures and Foster Carer Financial Agreements are sent out.
- Manage and maintain Petty Cash.
- Ensure there is an adequate supply of office materials/consumables and order as appropriate.
- To prepare materials and assist with preparation for training events and maintain meeting rooms.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in relation to all tasks required in the delivery of the fostering service and ensure all services are provided in an anti discriminatory way.
- Ensure that all Data Protection legislation and Swiis policies are adhered to.
- To cover any additional administrative tasks during staff absences.
- High standard of computer literacy and written communication.
- Experience and confidence in using Microsoft Office.
- Working as part of a busy administrative team.
- Handling sensitive information and knowledge of safeguarding.
- Annual salary of up to £19,000
- 25 days annual leave + 10 Bank Holidays
- Excellent Private Health Care
- Company Pension Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
If you believe that you have the professional experience and ambition to work for one of the finest Independent Foster Care Agencies in the UK and have the desire to improve outcomes for looked after children, then please submit an up-to-date CV detailing a full employment history.
Swiis Foster Care Scotland is committed to safeguarding children and young people and vulnerable adults. Post holders are subject to a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure Barring Service.
Swiis is an equal opportunities employer.