Swiis Foster Scotland are looking to recruit a Team Administrator to join its service in Dunfermline. The main requirement of the role will be to provide a high-quality, comprehensive and confidential administrative support to the foster care team.
This is a full-time, permanent position contracted to 28 hours per week with a salary offered between £18,500 - £22,000 pro-rata.
- Welcome visitors and answer incoming telephone enquiries professionally, politely and sensitively.
- Undertake day-to-day administration and reception duties.
- Participate in the Reception duty rota for the regional office.
- Take minutes at meetings, type letters and prepare reports.
- Maintain and update database systems/spreadsheets and ensure that information is available to relevant staff.
- Ensure all necessary consent forms, medical forms, PVG/Disclosures and Foster Carer Financial Agreements are sent out.
- Manage and maintain Petty Cash.
- Ensure there is an adequate supply of office materials/consumables and order as appropriate.
- To prepare materials and assist with preparation for training events and maintain meeting rooms.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in relation to all tasks required in the delivery of the fostering service and ensure all services are provided in an anti-discriminatory way.
- Ensure that all Data Protection legislation and Swiis policies are adhered to.
- To cover any additional administrative tasks during staff absences.
- High standard of computer literacy and written communication.
- Experience and confidence in using Microsoft Office.
- Working as part of a busy administrative team.
- Handling sensitive information and knowledge of safeguarding.