Swiis International Limited are seeking to recruit a temporary Training Administrator/Coordinator to work within the national training team, supporting the training compliance of our Foster Carers and Healthcare staff.
- Hours: Full-time 37.5 per week – 09.00 – 17.00 (flexibility with working hours may on occasion be required)
- Contract: Maternity leave cover contract – ASAP start until approximately January 2023.
- Salary: Between £20,000 - £22,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Benefits: Including an attractive benefits package - 23 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays, Excellent Private Health Care Scheme*, Pension Scheme*, Eye care vouchers
- Location: The team are based in a central Bristol office however are currently working from home at this time. This may change in the future and flexibility and willingness to adapt to a change in work environment is essential.
- Full range of administrative tasks including monitoring training compliance, delegate bookings, sending joining instructions, post course administration and general administration support to the training team.
- Provide online/webinar training telephone support for foster carers and healthcare staff.
- Supporting daily webinar and classroom training sessions.
- Assisting with audit preparation.
- Supporting the Foster Care Social Work teams and Healthcare booking and resourcing teams based in other offices nationally.
- Friendly and personable team player with great communication skills
- Reliable and self-motivated, with the ability to prioritise workload, multi-task and work at speed
- Strong organisational and coordination skills with excellent attention to detail
- Competence in MS Office programmes and other basic IT skills
Experience in a similar role and/or in the healthcare or foster care sector would be considered an advantage
Familiar with video conferencing platforms
At Swiis, we believe that good and great are two entirely different things. So we aim for the latter in everything we do. That's why Swiis is one of the UK's leading providers within Foster Care and Healthcare services.
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV, along with a covering letter telling us a little more about yourself and why you’d be suitable for this position.
Due to the volume of applicants, if you have not received a response from us within 14 days, please assume that you have not been successful in your application.
Swiis is an equal opportunities employer.
*Terms and conditions apply*
Job Type: Temporary (1 year)
Salary: £20,000.00-£22,000.00 per year