Swiis Foster Care requires an experienced HR Administrator to work as an integral part of a small supportive HR Team.
The ideal candidate will provide a general administrative support service to the HR Department including; assisting the Senior HR Administrator and HR Manager with managing the new employee and leaver process, sending out offer letters and contracts of employment, tracking and chasing paperwork such as references and liaising with the payroll function. Prepare routine correspondence such as references and letters confirming promotions, salary and contract changes, maternity, paternity etc. within appropriate timescales. Responsible for accurate and up-to-date documentation and records for all absences and completing correspondence and reports as required.
Swiis is a provider of quality services, led by people who have extensive knowledge of the health and social care industry and the needs of the different sectors within which we work. Our company has an excellent reputation within the health and social care industry as a high-quality staffing and training solutions provider and is currently undertaking significant development and diversification of its service provisions.
However, flexibility with working hours will on occasion be required.
· Proof of right to work in the UK
· Have at least three year's HR administration experience
· Be a confident communicator who is non-judgemental, diplomatic, confidential and discreet
· Have fast accurate typing and be able to write own correspondence
· Good presentation and IT skills
· Be highly organised with a positive, can do attitude
· Ability to work as an integral part of the team
· CIPD qualified (or working toward qualification)
· Knowledge and experience of Pensions and Benefits schemes
· HRIS experience an advantage
• Up to £23,000 per annum pro rata (depending on experience)
• 25 days annual leave
• Permanently Home Based
• Continual personal development opportunity
• Excellent Private Health Care Scheme options available after the qualifying period
• Personal pension scheme
• Death in service benefit of three times salary with immediate effect
• Access to a 24/7 Health Line (Private healthcare scheme benefit)
• Company sick pay after twelve months' service
• Eyecare Vouchers
If you have the skills, attitude, and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today. Please submit an up-to-date CV detailing a full employment and study history.
Swiis is an equal opportunities employer.