Swiis UK Limited requires an experienced Part time HR Administrator to work as an integral part of a small supportive HR Team.
The ideal candidate will provide a general administrative support service to the HR Department including; assisting the Senior HR Administrator and HR Manager with managing the new employee and leaver process, sending out offer letters and contracts of employment, tracking and chasing paperwork, Prepare routine correspondence such as references and letters confirming promotions, salary and contract changes, maternity, paternity etc. within appropriate timescales. Responsible for accurate and up-to-date documentation and records for all absences and completing correspondence and reports as required.
The working pattern will be Tuesday and Wednesday, 9am-5pm.
Salary 23/24k pro rata (16 hours per week)
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Have at least three year's HR administration experience
- Be a confident communicator who is non-judgemental, diplomatic, confidential and discreet
- Have fast accurate typing and be able to write own correspondence
- Good presentation and IT skills
- Be highly organised with a positive, can do attitude
- Ability to work as an integral part of the team
- CIPD qualified (or working toward qualification)
- Knowledge and experience of Pensions and Benefits schemes
- HRIS experience an advantage (People HR)
- Continual personal development opportunity
- Excellent Private Health Care Scheme options available after qualifying period
- Personal pension scheme
- Death in service benefit of three times salary with immediate effect
- Access to a 24/7 Health Line (Private healthcare scheme benefit)
- Company sick pay after twelve months' service
- Eyecare Vouchers
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today. Please submit an up-to-date CV detailing a full employment and study history.
Swiis is an equal opportunities employer.